- The site accommodates a maximum of 150 people (across both halls and committee room – even if hired by different persons).
- There is limited car parking in front of the Ryan Hall sufficient for 8 cars only, plus one reserved disabled bay for blue-badge holders only.
- WiFi is available on site.
- The halls are animal-friendly.
- 16.1 metres long by 11.1 metres wide (Area = 178m²)
- 100-120 people (parties without a Bouncy Castle) / 75-90 people (parties with a small or standard-sized Bouncy Castle) / 150 people (meetings)
- 160 chairs / 20 3ft tables / 15 6ft tables (Tables 2.5 ft wide / 2.3 ft tall)
- Sink unit and serving counter
- Boiling water for drinks on tap and gas hob
- Sound system (active speakers, cd player, 16-channel mixer, mic sockets)
- Helium balloons not permitted in this hall
Bouncy castles need prior permission, only one bouncy castle will be allowed on site at any time, and none larger than a standard-size bouncy castle 5.2m x 4m (and no higher than 3.1m) may be brought on site.
There is no internal access for wheelchair users to the toilet facilities from the Ryan Hall; access is via an alternative external side door
- 12.4 metres long by 9.2 metres wide (Area = 114m²)
- 50-65 people (parties) / 90 people (meetings)
- 75 chairs / 14 6ft tables (Tables 2.5 ft wide / 2.3 ft tall)
- Sound system (active speakers, cd player, 16-channel mixer)
- Adjoining kitchen
- Bouncy Castles and helium balloons not permitted in this hall
Richmond Room (Committee room)
- 6.5 metres long by 3.9 metres wide (Area = 25m²)
- 16 people (meetings) accessible via stairs only
- 30 chairs / 8 small square tables
Documents for hirers
© 2022 St Edmund, Chingford