10.00 Service of the Word (in church – spaces limited to 50; please wear a mask – and online). See advice below if attending in person, or email us for details
18.00 Service of the Word (online); email us for details
In normal times, we celebrate Communion in church on Sundays at 08.00 and 10.00
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER IF YOU ARE ATTENDING A SERVICE IN CHURCH AT THE PRESENT TIME:
- Let us know: if you are hoping to attend, using this link.
- Order of Service: If you can, download the order of service (see links above) to your phone or tablet so you can follow it in church, or if you have your own WiFi on your phone you can follow it online using the same link; otherwise, print out a copy (or re-use the copy you’ve used in previous weeks) with you. A limited number of paper copies will be available on the day; but these will only include the parts of the service the congregation joins in with.
- Arrive in good time: You will need to arrive ahead of 10am on Sundays, giving you time – before worship commences – to register your attendance, disinfect your hands, and be directed to an assigned seat.
- Bring a mask or face covering unless you have a valid exemption.
- 2-metre social distancing is required whenever you are in church; only sit where directed, directly facing the markers in the book-rests.
- Once seated, remain in your seat until after the organ voluntary at the end of the service.
- Do not interact with others before/after the service, this is for your and their safety; we are unable to provide refreshments after the service.
- You should not attend if: you are experiencing any of the coronavirus symptoms or if you or any of your household are self-isolating; if you develop symptoms after attending it is vital that you let us know.
© 2020 St Edmund, Chingford